My-Matchmaker International Private Medical Insurance
My Home Private Messages Friends Invite My Ads My Profile My Tips

China Forum

Working in China? Living in China? Use our forum to meet other expats in China... share advice about teaching in China, international schools in China, jobs in China, the best places to live in China, expat events and clubs, cost of living China, moving overseas and international living in China!

Post New Topic
  Topic sort records by topic title Originator sort records by originator Last Post sort records by last post date
no new messages Planning a house search. (0) SHANGHAIAPRIL 2/4/2016 10:48 AM
no new messages Information (0) hermangunawan 2/3/2016 11:16 AM
no new messages Is my site working in China? (1) McMichal 2/2/2016 1:29 PM
no new messages BeiHai, China (0) RobertHill 1/26/2016 3:35 AM
no new messages China divorce (10) gorhold 1/25/2016 3:38 PM
no new messages AIR QUALITY/POLLUTION (1) jakeellis27 1/10/2016 7:12 AM
no new messages Arrive in china BEFORE teaching placement?/ (1) ilovelucy555 1/9/2016 9:08 PM
no new messages Invitation letter for z visa (0) sophiedawn 1/8/2016 5:51 AM
no new messages Cosmetic surgery (1) kittyhawk 1/5/2016 9:27 PM
no new messages Summer camp in SH (1) Seokyeelau 1/5/2016 6:09 AM
no new messages Mandarin Summer Camp for Teenagers (6) Umpire 1/5/2016 6:09 AM
no new messages Summer Activities for Children in China (2) adminee 1/5/2016 6:09 AM
no new messages Seeking other female expats in Zhongshan area (3) AntheaP 1/5/2016 6:08 AM
no new messages Moving and marriage in Nanjing (0) semo 11/29/2015 8:23 PM
no new messages iPads and IPhones in Qingdao (1) Gary227 11/29/2015 9:45 AM
1   2   3   4   5   6   of 44 pages >  >>

Our China Moderators & Volunteers

Volunteer on the China Network

Expatriate Health Insurance

Get a quote for expat health insurance.

Expat Banking China

Banking for expats in China.

Expat Tax

Expat Tax Preparation, Expat Tax Professionals

International Moving Quotes

Moving to China? Get moving quotes.

Join Today (free)

Join Expat Exchange to meet expats in your area or get advice before your move. It's FREE and takes 1 minute!

Copyright 1997-2016 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal