CIGNA Expat Health Insurance
Expat Finance

Catch up on your tax returns and FBAR forms without penalties.

View/Add Comments (0 Comments) | Add to Favorites (0 Favorites)


If you didn't realize you needed to file your expat taxes or FBAR forms, the IRS has an amnesty program you may use to catch up on your filing. The Streamlined Filing Procedures allows you to become compliant with no late filing or FBAR penalties. Simply file the past three years of tax returns and last six years of FBAR forms.

Submitted on May 20, 2016 - Category: Expat Finance

Submitted By



David is an IRS Enrolled Agent, an MBA and an experienced finance professional and entrepreneur. David and his wife, Carrie, were frustrated with the process of filing their expat taxes. They found plenty of accountants, but few who could accurately prepare expat taxes. There were expensive accountants who treated them like a number and US CPAs who were well meaning, but not up to date on the rules as they apply to expats. Together they decided there had to be a better way. So they created the kind of company they wanted to work with - and Greenback Expat Tax Services was born!


Sign In or Sign Up to reply

Copyright 1997-2018 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal