CIGNA Expat Health Insurance
Expat Finance

Do your research to know if you're required to file a state tax return.

View/Add Comments (0 Comments) | Add to Favorites (0 Favorites)


If you have any ties to the state, like mortgage payments on property, a state driver's license, voter registration, etc., you may be responsible for filing state taxes until and unless you can prove residency in another state. This varies by state, so be sure to review your state's tax guidelines.

Submitted on Aug 19, 2016 - Category: Expat Finance

Submitted By



David is an IRS Enrolled Agent, an MBA and an experienced finance professional and entrepreneur. David and his wife, Carrie, were frustrated with the process of filing their expat taxes. They found plenty of accountants, but few who could accurately prepare expat taxes. There were expensive accountants who treated them like a number and US CPAs who were well meaning, but not up to date on the rules as they apply to expats. Together they decided there had to be a better way. So they created the kind of company they wanted to work with - and Greenback Expat Tax Services was born!


Sign In or Sign Up to reply

Copyright 1997-2018 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal