CIGNA Expat Health Insurance

Expat Tax

Moving Overseas? Living Overseas? Use our Resource Guide to find an expatriate tax expert -- and information about expat taxes.

Interested in being included in this section? Contact us to discuss partnership opportunities.

American Expatriate Tax Consultants

American Expatriate Tax Consultants

We are a full-service US Expat Tax Preparation Services firm. Secure, Accurate, Easy, and Affordable.

Learn More

American Tax Help

American Tax Help

Steven L. Relis and Gregory J. Koutoulas, Certified Public Accountants with over 40 years of combined experience, specializing in tax planning and preparation, retirement planning and consulting for American expatriates and foreign nationals.

Learn More



ExpatCPA is a U.S. based certified public accounting firm with a sole focus on income tax preparation and planning for Americans living abroad. We have been serving the expatriate community since 1994 and we have clients in nearly every country of the world.

Learn More

Country-Focused Resources

Ecuador: Expat Tax in Ecuador
France: Expat Tax in France
Panama: Expat Tax in Panama

Related Articles

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About FBAR! By David McKeegan (May 25, 2015)

Preparing to File your US Expat Tax Return Now = Less Hassle Later! By David McKeegan (Mar 04, 2015)

Considering renouncing citizenship? You may want to think again! By David McKeegan (Sep 22, 2014)

Expats: What you may need to file U.S. taxes By H&R Block (Jun 07, 2014)

US Expat Tax Returns are Due Soon: What Do You Need to Gather? By David McKeegan (May 26, 2014)

Expat Divorce: What You Need to Know and What Not to Worry About By Susan Harwood (Jul 21, 2013)

Do I need to file a U.S. tax return? By H&R Block (Jun 20, 2013)

The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Foreign Bank Account Reporting Requirements for Americans Living Abroad By David McKeegan (Jun 13, 2013)

U.S. Income Tax Treaties By H&R Block (Jun 13, 2013)

Tick, Tick, Tick - US Now Collaborating with 50+ Countries to Retrieve Financial Data on US Expats By Horace Reichart (Jan 11, 2013)

Join Today (free)

Join Expat Exchange to meet expats in your area or get advice before your move. It's FREE and takes 1 minute!

Copyright 1997-2018 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal