CIGNA Expat Health Insurance

Australia Expat Forum

Migration skill assessment

Post New Topic
4/28/2017 07:51 EST

Hi Everyone
I got reply from Engineer Australia and acessor is asking for additional documents "Please refer MSA booklet 2016 page number 29 and provide third party documents as per instructions given in booklet" please guide me should I upload
1:Visa stamp page of my Passport OR 2:Residence permit OR
3:bank account statement

Guys please help me and share ur expert opinions.

Post a Reply


Expatriate Health Insurance

Get a quote for expat health insurance in Australia.

Mail Forwarding to Australia

Mail Forwarding to Australia.

Expat Tax

Expat Tax Preparation, Expat Tax Professionals

International Moving Companies

Moving to Australia? Find a moving company.

Join Today (free)

Join Expat Exchange to meet expats in your area or get advice before your move. It's FREE and takes 1 minute!

Copyright 1997-2017 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal