Home Austria Forum Austria Guide Austria Resources Austria Real Estate International Jobs



City Guides

CIGNA Expat Health Insurance
Join Sign In
CIGNA Expat Health Insurance

Austria Expat Forum

Sign up kids in school in Graz

Post New Topic
3/29/2017 11:35 EST

Hi, we are moving to Austria. My kids are 9 and 13. I was wondering if there is any paper work (like evaluation, grade reports,......) needed from the US in order to enroll them in a school in Austria.
Any help and advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Post a Reply


4/12/2017 13:10 EST

We just brought our daughter's report card that showed she had successfully completed 3rd grade. I think we also brought a letter from the principal that stated she finished her 3rd grade, but I don't think we even used the letter. But maybe you want to contact the particular school they will be going to just to be sure.

Post a Reply


Expatriate Health Insurance

Get a quote for expat health insurance in Austria.

Mail Forwarding to Austria

Mail Forwarding to Austria.

Expat Tax

Expat Tax Preparation, Expat Tax Professionals

International Moving Companies

Moving to Austria? Find a moving company.

Join Today (free)

Join Expat Exchange to meet expats in your area or get advice before your move. It's FREE and takes 1 minute!

Austria Guide

Other Links

Our Story Our Team Contact Us Submit an Article Advertising Travel Warnings

Copyright 1997-2018 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal