Home Mexico Forum Mexico Guide Mexico Resources Mexico Real Estate International Jobs



City Guides

CIGNA Expat Health Insurance
Join Sign In
AGS Worldwide Movers

Mexico Expat Forum

mexican drivers license

Post New Topic
1/11/2018 13:26 EST

how does an expat like myself obtain a drivers license in ciudad Juarez? my other usa license expired before moving here . all i have for id is my passport

Post a Reply



From: Mexico
1/11/2018 16:33 EST

Take your old license when you apply for a state license in your Mexican state. You may have to take the test, written and driving anyway, but sometimes, not.

Post a Reply


expat health insurance from CIGNA

Choosing an expat health insurance provider is an important decision. Get a quote from our trusted expat health insurance partner, CIGNA. With Cigna Global Health Options, you can create an international health insurance plan that's perfectly tailored for the needs of you and your family.

Learn More Get a Quote

1/11/2018 16:44 EST

My understanding is each state has somewhat different rules. In Quintana Roo where we live if u have P Residency u are required to get MX drivers licence.

Post a Reply


Expatriate Health Insurance

Get a quote for expat health insurance in Mexico.

Mail Forwarding to Mexico

Mail Forwarding to Mexico.

Expat Tax

Expat Tax Preparation, Expat Tax Professionals

International Moving Companies

Moving to Mexico? Find a moving company.

Join Today (free)

Join Expat Exchange to meet expats in your area or get advice before your move. It's FREE and takes 1 minute!

Mexico Guide

Other Links

Our Story Our Team Contact Us Submit an Article Advertising Travel Warnings

Copyright 1997-2018 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal