Package Forwarding

Login to Contact Tess26

About Tess26

Currently Lives:

Citizen of:


Some Forum Posts:

Ireland: Getting registered on the Foreign Births Register:

I am gathering documentation to get registered in the Foreign Births Register. My Grandparents were born in Ireland and I have the documents that link me to them. I moved to Sweden last year and the documents I don't have are the utility bills that are needed to show residency. I have letters from both the Swedish and British Tax offices that have my Swedish address. Will this do?


Date Joined:


Total Posts:




Join Today (free)

Join Expat Exchange to meet expats in your area or get advice before your move. It's FREE and takes 1 minute!

Copyright 1997-2017 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal