Our international job listings are a great place for expats to search for overseas jobs and for international employers to promote job openings to our expat audience. Job listings are currently FREE!
Post a Job (free) View All Jobs
English Language Teacher (TEFL) required
We are currently searching for an experienced English language trainer in Le Plessis-Robinson to deliver face-to-face language training for one of our corporate clients.
Learnlight offers training, coaching and consultancy solutions to more than 1250 clients and 100,000 learners around the globe. Our solutions include global language training (60+ languages); specialized language courses (40+ courses); professional soft skills training (100+ courses); intercultural training (100+ courses); and competency assessment tools.
Please find further course information below as well as our requirements:
- Preferred start date: 5 March 2018
- Position: part-time, 2-3 days per week
- Scheduling: Classes will take place Monday - Friday between 9:00 and 17:30
- Duration of courses: Group courses: 24 hours / individual courses: 12 hours (Courses will run for an initial 6-month period)
- Number of learners: Groups of minimum 4 learners and individual sessions
- Level of learners: Mixed (A1 – B2)
- Session duration: 1.5 – 2 hours
- Number of sessions per week: 1 per group or individual
- Native speaking competence in English
- Language teaching certificate or relevant degree/diploma
- Minimum of 2 years' experience teaching English as a foreign language
- At ease with using online language learning technology
- Positive, confident and enthusiastic personality
Le Plessis-Robinson France 92350
Apply Online at: http://learnlightrecruitment.applytojob.com/apply/d8mfXHkUpF/English-Language-Teacher-TEFL