This blog and e-book guide is the only source of information for female expats living and/or working in Thailand.
This blog and e-book guide is the only source of information for female expats living and/or working in Thailand. Most websites and guidebooks for expats in Thailand are for men since there are far fewer women in residence. We have different needs than do male expats and this comprehensive blog and e-book is filled with useful, up to date information. Topics include:
* Clothing size differences and what you should bring from your home country.
* Which restaurants throughout Thailand serve the western food you crave are worth visiting.
* Additional shopping you will need for your apartment, condo or house after moving in, even if it’s furnished.
* A nightlife section that is not concentrated on the go-go bar scene.
* Safety tips for women in Thailand.
* Health and beauty tips not addressed in male oriented guides.
* Maternity and childbirth from a western female’s perspective.
But guys, you’re welcome here, too! There is no male bashing in this e-book. Men should be aware of safety tips and have the resources to find good restaurants just as much as women. If you’re a dad, you’ll find the information on hiring a nanny, finding a school and selecting a hospital to be of great importance for your family.