International Schools in Singapore
There are numerous international schools in Singapore. This article highlights some of our members' recommendations.
2023 Expat Guide to Living in Singapore
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Singapore.
Expats in Singapore talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Singapore.
Culture Shock in Singapore, Singapore
An American woman who lived in Singapore for about 7 months loved the people, the lifestyle, the safety and the fresh, wholesome food. Her biggest challenges were the heat, the humidity and the lack of air conditioning.
More Reports about Culture Shock in Singapore
Member Reports about Living In Singapore
Expats in Singapore offer advice about Moving to Singapore.
Member Reports about Moving to Singapore
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Singapore.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Singapore?
- How do I find a place to live in Singapore?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Singapore?
- What is the average cost of housing in Singapore?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Singapore?
- What should I pack when moving to Singapore?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Singapore?
- What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Singapore?
- What are healthcare services like in Singapore?
- Is the cost of living in Singapore high?
- Will I save money living in Singapore?
- Why do people move to Singapore?
- How are healthcare services Singapore?
- What are medical services in Singapore like?