How to Rent a Home in Kazakhstan
Summary: Renting a home in Kazakhstan for the first time can be daunting. You probably have so many questions: Do I need a lawyer? Do rentals come with appliances? How do I find good rentals? How do I choose the right neighborhood? The list goes on and on. Here are answers to some of the top questions plus insight from our members living in Kazakhstan.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- Kazakhstan Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Kazakhstan
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Kazakhstan
- Best Places to Live in Kazakhstan
- Guide to Real Estate in Kazakhstan
- Pros & Cons of Living in Kazakhstan
- Cost of Living in Kazakhstan
- How to Enroll in the Public Healthcare System in Kazakhstan
- 10 Best Places for Families to Live in Kazakhstan
- Driving in Almaty
- Getting a Driver's License in Kazakhstan
- Pros and Cons of Living in Kazakhstan 2024