How to Rent a Home in Romania
Summary: Renting a home in Romania for the first time can be daunting. You probably have so many questions: Do I need a lawyer? Do rentals come with appliances? How do I find good rentals? How do I choose the right neighborhood? The list goes on and on. Here are answers to some of the top questions plus insight from our members living in Romania.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Romania Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Romania
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Romania
- Best Places to Live in Romania
- Real Estate in Romania
- Guide to Real Estate in Romania
- Pros & Cons of Living in Romania
- Cost of Living in Romania
- How to Buy a Home in Romania
- Pros and Cons of Living in Romania
- How to Rent a Home in Romania
- How to Enroll in the Public Healthcare System in Romania
- 2024 Guide to Living in Romania
- Pros and Cons of Living in Romania 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Romania