Zika Virus in Ivory Coast
Summary: The mosquito-borne Zika Virus is a p for people living in Ivory Coast. It's especially important for pregnant women to understand the risks of getting Zika during pregnancy. Learn how to limit your exposure and what to do if you get Zika.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Ivory Coast Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Ivory Coast
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Ivory Coast
- Best Places to Live in Ivory Coast
- Guide to Real Estate in Ivory Coast
- Pros & Cons of Living in Ivory Coast
- Cost of Living in Ivory Coast
- Chikungunya Disease in Ivory Coast
- Zika Virus in Ivory Coast
- How to Rent a Home in Ivory Coast
- How to Enroll in the Public Healthcare System in Ivory Coast
- Pros and Cons of Living in Ivory Coast 2024