Fun Classes for Expats Living in Mexico City
Summary: One of the best ways to get settled after a move is to get out there and do something. Enhance your experience in Mexico City by joining classes that are great for meeting people and adapting to life abroad.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- 7 Tips for Living in Mexico City
- Pros & Cons of Living in Mexico City
- Cost of Living in Mexico City
- Health Care in Mexico City
- The Insider's Guide to Mexico City
- Living in Mexico City
- International Schools in Mexico City
- 7 Best Neighborhoods in Mexico City
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Mexico
- Best Places to Live in Mexico
- Real Estate in Mexico
- Culture Shock in Mexico
- What It's Like Living in Mexico City
- Pros and Cons of Living in Mexico 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Mexico
- Members Talk about the Cost of Living in Mexico