10 Tips for Living in The Netherlands
Summary: Expats share tips for living in the Netherlands.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Netherlands Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Netherlands
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Netherlands
- Best Places to Live in Netherlands
- Real Estate in Netherlands
- Guide to Real Estate in Netherlands
- Pros & Cons of Living in Netherlands
- Cost of Living in Netherlands
- How to Enroll Your Children in School in The Netherlands
- Educational System in The Netherlands
- Retire in Utrecht Guide
- Retire in The Hague Guide
- 2023 Guide to Living in Netherlands
- Pros and Cons of Living in Netherlands 2023
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Netherlands
Really interesting perspectives! We're in Oisterwijk (near Tilburg) and there are some of these I couldn't disagree with more. The only one I really agree with is on the language.guest
Hi, How is it living in Netherlands for a coloured or to be specific a Muslim family?