International Schools in Tokyo, Japan
Summary: Tokyo has many international schools and bi-lingual schools for expat students. Here are several of the more popular options.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Japan Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Japan
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Japan
- Best Places to Live in Japan
- Real Estate in Japan
- Guide to Real Estate in Japan
- Pros & Cons of Living in Japan
- Cost of Living in Japan
- Tips for Expats Driving in Tokyo
- How to Get a Driver's License in Japan
- 15 Best Places to Live in Japan
- How to Navigate the Health System in Japan
- 2023 Guide to Living in Japan
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Japan