9 Important Tips about Healthcare for Expats in Hungary
Summary: If you're moving to Hungary or an expat living in Hungary, understanding the Hungarian healthcare system in important. This article offers an overview of the national healthcare system, private hospitals and healthcare, private health insurance for expats in Hungary, clinics with English-speaking doctors and the quality and cost of medical care in Hungary.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Hungary Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Hungary
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Hungary
- Best Places to Live in Hungary
- Real Estate in Hungary
- Guide to Real Estate in Hungary
- Pros & Cons of Living in Hungary
- Cost of Living in Hungary
- 7 Best Places to Retire in Hungary
- International Schools in Budapest
- Pros and Cons of Living in Hungary 2023
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Hungary
- More Advice about Retiring in Hungary