11 Important Tips about Healthcare for Expats and Global Nomads in Greece
Summary: If you're moving to Greece, it's important to understand the health insurance requirements when seeking a short or long-term visa, the quality of healthcare outside of Athens including in Greek Islands, vaccines for Greece and more.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Greece Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Greece
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Greece
- Best Places to Live in Greece
- Real Estate in Greece
- Guide to Real Estate in Greece
- Pros & Cons of Living in Greece
- Cost of Living in Greece
- 10 Best Places for Families to Live in Greece
- Driving in Athens
- Getting a Driver's License in Greece
- 15 Best Places to Live in Greece
- Pros and Cons of Living in Greece 2024