Understanding the Health System in Spain
Summary: Discover the realities of the healthcare system in Spain and how it may serve expats, digital nomads, retirees, and others who relocate or reside in the country.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Spain Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Spain
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Spain
- Best Places to Live in Spain
- Real Estate in Spain
- Guide to Real Estate in Spain
- Pros & Cons of Living in Spain
- Cost of Living in Spain
- International Schools in Barcelona
- 10 Tips for Living in Spain
- 2023 Guide to Living in Spain
- Pros and Cons of Living in Spain 2023
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Spain