Insider's Guide to Health Care in Bruges
Summary: Learn about the health system in Bruges: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Bruges.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- The Essential Guide to Bruges
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Belgium
- Best Places to Live in Belgium
- Real Estate in Belgium
- Pros & Cons of Living in Belgium
- 10 Best Places for Families to Live in Belgium
- Pros and Cons of Living in Belgium 2023
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Belgium