Essential Guide to the Health System in Dublin
Summary: Learn about the health system in Dublin: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Dublin.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Essential Guide to the Health System in Dublin
- Discover the Best of Dublin
- Moving to Dublin
- 5 Neighborhoods to Consider in Dublin, Ireland
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Ireland
- Best Places to Live in Ireland
- Real Estate in Ireland
- 7 Things to Know Before Moving to Ireland
- What It's Like Living in Dublin
- Pros and Cons of Living in Ireland 2023
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Ireland