Essential Guide to the Health System in Nairobi
Summary: Explore healthcare options for expatriates and digital nomads in Nairobi: uncover top-rated providers, hospitals, and medical facilities to meet your needs while living abroad in Nairobi.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Kenya Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Kenya
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Kenya
- Best Places to Live in Kenya
- Real Estate in Kenya
- Guide to Real Estate in Kenya
- Pros & Cons of Living in Kenya
- Cost of Living in Kenya
- Getting a Driver's License in Kenya
- Understanding the Health Sytem in Kenya
- Guide to Obtaining Residency in Kenya