Essential Guide to the Health System in Geneva
Summary: Learn about the health system in Geneva: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Geneva.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- Pros & Cons of Living in Geneva
- Cost of Living in Geneva
- Essential Guide to the Health System in Geneva
- Discover the Best of Geneva
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Switzerland
- Best Places to Live in Switzerland
- Real Estate in Switzerland
- Pros & Cons of Living in Switzerland
- Driving in Zurich
- Pros and Cons of Living in Switzerland 2023
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Switzerland