Cost of Living in Sao Paulo
Summary: If you're moving to Sao Paulo, understanding the the cost of living in Sao Paulo helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Pros & Cons of Living in Sao Paulo
- Cost of Living in Sao Paulo
- Health Care in Sao Paulo
- Discover the Best of Sao Paulo
- 5 Tips For Living in Sao Paulo
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Brazil
- Best Places to Live in Brazil
- Real Estate in Brazil
- Pros & Cons of Living in Brazil
- 10 Things to Know Before Moving to Brazil
- What It's Like Living in Sao Paulo
- Pros and Cons of Living in Brazil 2023