Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

International Schools in Bulgaria

International School Listing in Bulgaria

British School of Sofia, campus Plovdiv

45, Tsar Ivan Asen II Str., Markovo, Plovdiv, Bulgaria

British-School-of-Sofia,-campus-Plovdiv

More Information

Type of School: Co-Ed

British School of Sofia is the only accredited British School Overseas (BSO) in Bulgaria, recognised by the Department for Education of the United Kingdom. Due to the diverse range of students’ nationalities and backgrounds, BSS has successfully implemented several educational programmes based on the British National Curriculum.

International School Listing in Bulgaria

British School of Sofia

21 Georgi Raychev Str., Sofia, Bulgaria

British-School-of-Sofia

More Information

Grade Levels: From Pre-Nursery up to Grade 12 (IB 2)
Total Enrollment: 280
International Students: BSS has welcomed international families from over 40 countries into our school and at the moment, these families make up over 60% of our school community. Local families add to the other 40% of BSS. We believe this makes for a truly international and intercultural community.
Type of School: Co-Ed

British School of Sofia is the only accredited British School Overseas (BSO) in Bulgaria, recognised by the Department for Education of the United Kingdom. Due to the diverse range of students’ nationalities and backgrounds, BSS has successfully implemented several educational programmes based on the British National Curriculum.

William Russell Health InsuranceExpat Health Insurance

Get a quote for international health insurance from our partner, William Russell.
GET A QUOTE

William Russell Health InsuranceExpat Health Insurance

Get a quote for international health insurance from our partner, William Russell.
GET A QUOTE

Bulgaria GuideBulgaria Guide
Learn what members have to say about living in Bulgaria.

Bulgaria Forum Bulgaria Forum
Talk with other digital nomads and expats in Bulgaria on our Bulgaria forum - meet people, get advice and help others.

Bulgaria Index Bulgaria Index
An index of all of our site's Bulgaria information.

Contribute to Bulgaria Network Contribute
Help others in Bulgaria by answering questions about the challenges and adventures of living in Bulgaria.

Expat Healthcare Advice in BulgariaHealthcare & Health Insurance in Bulgaria

Expats in Bulgaria offer advice about healthcare, hospital visits, emergency rooms visits, finding a doctor and buying health insurance in Bulgaria.

Real Estate in BulgariaReal Estate in Bulgaria

Real estate listings in popular cities and towns in Bulgaria.

Guide to Real Estate in BulgariaGuide to Real Estate in Bulgaria

Advice for people renting and buying real estate in Bulgaria.

Pros Cons of Living in BulgariaPros & Cons of Living in Bulgaria

Take off your rose-colored glasses and learn what digital nomads & expats have to say about the biggest challenges and the greatest rewards of living in Bulgaria.

10-Tips-for-Living-in-Bulgaria10 Tips for Living in Bulgaria

Expats living in Bulgaria can have all kinds of experiences while living abroad there. The capital city of Sofia offers a much different experience compared to what expats will experience in a Bulgarian village. These tips will help you understand what it means to live as an expat in Bulgaria.

Guides to Cities in Bulgaria
Varna
Country Resources
Health Insurance Moving & Shipping More Resources

Copyright 1997-2022 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal