About the Property
1800 Sq ft house, 3/8 acre, Garage, Canal to Caribbean Sea, Warm Year Around, Relaxing Laid Back Environment, Low Cost of Living, English Language, I cut my prescriptions in half in 6 years.
- Large master bedroom suite is 15 x 15 with double closets. The master bathroom features both a tub and walk-in shower and double sinks.
- Kitchen has a large walk-in pantry. Appliances include refrigerator, dishwasher and gas stove. Custom cabinets provide lots of storage space. Plenty of room for two cooks.
- The dining room is large with plenty of room for big table and hutch.
- Guest bedroom is 12 x 10 with 3/4 bath right across the hall.
- Living room is 16ft. x 21 ft. with lots of windows.
- Short hall is 4 foot wide and all doors are 3 foot wide.
- Large room at back of house is 18ft. x 31ft. Washer and gas dryer in cutout. Plenty of room to add two more bedrooms if needed.
- 25ft x 25ft. garage. 1/2 for vehicle, 1/2 for shop. Workbench already built-in.
- 15ft. x 30ft. boat slip. Keep the boat on your property.
- Two raised garden plots. Lots of fruit trees and flowering plants on the property.
- All doorways are wide. Rooms are large and open. Master bedroom and bath, made to be extra comfortable.
- The yard is flat, making it very accessible for a disabled person. An easy ramp would be needed to gain access to the house.
-Kitchen, pantry, and dining room made for convenience.
For more information and videos, go to https://CorozalBZHomesandLand.com