Home Romania Forum Romania Guide Moving to Romania Real Estate Healthcare in Romania
City Guides
Cigna International Health Insurance
JoinSign In
Cigna International Health Insurance

Romania Expat Forum

American to Romania

Post New Topic
3/1/2016 17:59 EST

re: Retiring to RO
Should I come on a non-visa (90 day trip) and file papers once there or file the D form in advance?

I have a pension to support myself and friends to help me settle in with an apartment, etc.

I'm comfortable with RO, just need to know about the best way to try it out for a year or so.

Post a Reply


3/11/2016 15:42 EST

You should check with the Romanian Consulate in the US first. They will give you the information you need. Good luck and have fun in Romania!

Post a Reply


Expatriate Health Insurance

Get a quote for expat health insurance in Romania.

International Moving Companies

Moving to Romania? Get a moving quote.

Mail Forwarding to Romania

Mail Forwarding to Romania.

Expat Tax

Expat Tax Preparation, Expat Tax Professionals

Join Today (free)

Join Expat Exchange to meet expats in your area or get advice before your move. It's FREE and takes 1 minute!

Romania Guide
Other Links
Our Story Our Team Contact Us Submit an Article Advertising Travel Warnings

Copyright 1997-2020 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal