Chile Expat Forum
Expats in Chile enjoy the stable economy, friendly people and relatively affordable cost-of-living. Many find becoming close friends with Chileans, who primarily socialize with family, a big challenge.
Join our Chile forum to meet other expats and talk about living in Chile.
Help other expats and newcomers by answering questions about the challenges and adventures of living in Chile.
Expats in Chile enjoy the country's beaches, beautiful cities and lower cost of living. Santiago, La Serena, Vina del Mar and other destinations top their favorite places to live in Chile.
After considering their individual health, Expats moving to Chile should carefully consider the health care options where they'll live, and what else is available in the immediate vicinity.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Chile.
If you're moving to Chile, this is a must-read article that covers it all - best places to live, healthcare, earthquakes, driving permits, schools and more.
Real estate listings in popular cities and towns in Chile.
Take off your rose-colored glasses and learn what expats have to say about the biggest challenges and the greatest rewards of living in Chile.
Advice for people retiring in Chile.
- Chile Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Chile
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Chile
- Best Places to Live in Chile
- Real Estate in Chile
- Guide to Real Estate in Chile
- Pros & Cons of Living in Chile
- Cost of Living in Chile
- Moving to Chile
- Shipping, Customs Inspections & Extra Baggage
- 5 Important Tips about Healthcare for Expats in Chile
- 10 Tips for Living in Chile
- 2023 Guide to Living in Chile
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Chile