United Kingdom Expat Forum
Expats in the United Kingdom live in one of the most sought after destinations in the world. Its four countries - England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland - offer expats a broad range of expatriate experiences.
Join our UK forum to meet other expats and talk about living in UK.
Help other expats and newcomers by answering questions about the challenges and adventures of living in UK.
Expats in the U.K. are able to utilize the public health care system, which is managed by the NHS. Many expats want to have private health insurance to help reduce wait times and several other reasons.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in UK.
Our guide to moving to UK with lots of advice from expats on the ground.
Real estate listings in popular cities and towns in UK.
Take off your rose-colored glasses and learn what expats have to say about the biggest challenges and the greatest rewards of living in UK.
Advice for people retiring in UK.
- UK Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in UK
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in UK
- Real Estate in UK
- Guide to Real Estate in UK
- Pros & Cons of Living in UK
- Cost of Living in UK
- 5 Tips for Living in St Albans, England
- 5 Tips for Living in Hassocks, England
- 5 Tips for Living in Gerrards Cross, England
- 5 Tips for Living in Sevenoaks, England
- 2023 Guide to Living in UK