Nicaragua Expat Forum
Did you know that lots of homes in Nicaragua don't have hot water? Did you know that it's very easy to meet other expats in Nicaragua? Expats share their tips for living in Nicaragua.
Join our Nicaragua forum to meet other expats and talk about living in Nicaragua.
Help other expats and newcomers by answering questions about the challenges and adventures of living in Nicaragua.
Expats discuss the best places to retire in Nicaragua. From upscale communities on the Emerald Coast to the beautiful city of Granada, Nicaragua is no longer just a haven for surfers.
Expats living in Nicaragua discuss health insurance and quality of medical care in Nicaragua. Additional topics include health insurance for 65+, in-home nursing care, prescription medicines and more.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Nicaragua.
If you're thinking about moving to Nicaragua, you must read these 13 things to know before moving to Nicaragua. Expats offer realistic and honest advice about cost of living, learning the language, poverty, renting vs.
Real estate listings in popular cities and towns in Nicaragua.
Take off your rose-colored glasses and learn what expats have to say about the biggest challenges and the greatest rewards of living in Nicaragua.
Advice for people retiring in Nicaragua.
- Nicaragua Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Nicaragua
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Nicaragua
- Best Places to Live in Nicaragua
- Real Estate in Nicaragua
- Guide to Real Estate in Nicaragua
- Pros & Cons of Living in Nicaragua
- Cost of Living in Nicaragua
- 9 Important Tips about Healthcare for Expats in Nicaragua
- 13 Things to Know Before You Move to Nicaragua
- 5 Best Places to Retire in Nicaragua
- 5 Great Places to Retire in Central America
- 2023 Guide to Living in Nicaragua
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Nicaragua