Real Estate in Princeton, the United States
Last updated on Mar 10, 2023
Summary: The most desirable neighborhoods in Princeton, United States are the Western Section, the Eastern Section, and the Central Section. The average cost to buy a nice 2 bedroom home in Princeton is around $500,000, while a nice 3 bedroom home can cost around $700,000. These properties typically include modern amenities such as updated kitchens, bathrooms, and living spaces. They may also include outdoor features such as a patio, deck, or garden. There are no restrictions on foreign ownership for properties in Princeton. Expats should search for a home to buy in Princeton by researching the local real estate market, attending open houses, and working with a real estate agent who is familiar with the area. Additionally, expats should consider their budget, desired amenities, and the type of neighborhood they would like to live in.
How do I find a place to live in Princeton?
We asked expats how they chose their neighborhood and found a place to live. They answered:
"One way to find a place to live in Princeton is to search online for rental listings. Websites such as Zillow, Trulia, and HotPads are great resources for finding available apartments, condos, and houses in the area. Additionally, you can search for local real estate agents who specialize in Princeton rentals. They can provide you with more detailed information about the area and help you find the perfect place to call home," explained one person living in Princeton, the United States.
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Princeton?
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- What do I need to know before moving to Princeton?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Princeton?
- What is the average cost of housing in Princeton?
- How do I meet people in Princeton?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Princeton?
- What should I pack when moving to Princeton?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Princeton?
- Will I be able to find a job in Princeton?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Princeton?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Princeton?
- What is the social scene like in Princeton?
- What advice to expats in Princeton have about housing?
- What are medical services in Princeton like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Princeton?
- Is the cost of living in Princeton high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Princeton?
- Why do people move to Princeton?