What do expats in Mumbai appreciate most about the local culture?
We asked expats and digital nomads what they appreciate the most about the local culture in Mumbai. They wrote...
"Expats in Mumbai appreciate the city's vibrant culture, which is a mix of traditional Indian values and modern influences. They also enjoy the city's diverse cuisine, which offers a variety of flavors and dishes from all over India. Additionally, expats appreciate the city's friendly and welcoming people, who are always willing to help out newcomers. Finally, expats enjoy the city's vibrant nightlife, which offers a variety of bars, clubs, and restaurants to explore," remarked another expat in Mumbai, India.
"Delivery service for everything. My dog got sick and a vet came to the house. I order almost all my groceries. With the help of my Indian friends, I got a cook and maid at current rates instead of expat rates. My Mumbai dentist has equipment better than my dentist did at home. Once I figured out how to get around, I now ride rickshaws everywhere," said a member in Mumbai, India.
- What should I pack when moving to Mumbai?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mumbai?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mumbai?
- What is life like in Mumbai?
- What do expats in Mumbai appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Mumbai?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Mumbai accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Mumbai like?
- What are healthcare services like in Mumbai?
- What are medical services in Mumbai like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mumbai?
- What are emergency services like in Mumbai?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Mumbai?
- How are local medical facilities in Mumbai?
- As a foreigner living in Mumbai, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What do expats in Mumbai appreciate most about the local culture?If you live in Mumbai, newcomers to Mumbai would love to hear your answer to this question.