What do expats in Nairobi appreciate most about the local culture?
We asked expats and digital nomads what they appreciate the most about the local culture in Nairobi. They wrote...
"Expats in Nairobi appreciate the city's vibrant culture, which is a mix of traditional African and modern influences. They enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals, who are always willing to help out and share their culture. Expats also appreciate the city's diverse cuisine, which includes a variety of African dishes as well as international flavors. The city's nightlife is also a draw, with a range of bars, clubs, and restaurants to explore. Finally, expats appreciate the city's natural beauty, with its lush green hills and stunning views of the African savannah," commented one expat who made the move to Nairobi, Kenya.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
"Conservation has a new meaning to me. I am used to large game parks with big 5, but the abundance in the smaller game parks here surpasses what I have experienced in South Africa. I honestly thought that all the game would be eaten by now, but reality is that they are well preserved," remarked another expat in Nairobi, Kenya.
- What should I pack when moving to Nairobi?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Nairobi?
- Will I be able to find a job in Nairobi?
- What is life like in Nairobi?
- What do expats in Nairobi appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Nairobi?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Nairobi accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Nairobi like?
- What are healthcare services like in Nairobi?
- What are medical services in Nairobi like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Nairobi?
- What are emergency services like in Nairobi?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Nairobi?
- How are local medical facilities in Nairobi?
- As a foreigner living in Nairobi, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What do expats in Nairobi appreciate most about the local culture?If you live in Nairobi, newcomers to Nairobi would love to hear your answer to this question.