What do expats in Nairobi appreciate most about the local culture?
We asked expats and digital nomads what they appreciate the most about the local culture in Nairobi. They wrote...
"Expats in Nairobi appreciate the city's vibrant culture, which is a mix of traditional African and modern influences. They enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals, who are always willing to help out and share their culture. Expats also appreciate the city's diverse cuisine, which includes a variety of African dishes as well as international flavors. The city's nightlife is also a draw, with a range of bars, clubs, and restaurants to explore. Finally, expats appreciate the city's natural beauty, with its lush green hills and stunning views of the African savannah," said a member in Nairobi, Kenya.
"Conservation has a new meaning to me. I am used to large game parks with big 5, but the abundance in the smaller game parks here surpasses what I have experienced in South Africa. I honestly thought that all the game would be eaten by now, but reality is that they are well preserved," remarked another expat who made the move to Nairobi, Kenya.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Nairobi?
- What do I need to know before moving to Nairobi?
- How do I find a place to live in Nairobi?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Nairobi?
- What is the average cost of housing in Nairobi?
- How do I meet people in Nairobi?
- What should I pack when moving to Nairobi?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Nairobi?
- Will I be able to find a job in Nairobi?
- What is life like in Nairobi?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Nairobi?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Nairobi?
- What is the social scene like in Nairobi?
- What advice to expats in Nairobi have about housing?
- What are medical services in Nairobi like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Nairobi?
- Is the cost of living in Nairobi high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Nairobi?
- Why do people move to Nairobi?
What do expats in Nairobi appreciate most about the local culture?If you live in Nairobi, newcomers to Nairobi would love to hear your answer to this question.