What do expats in Leiden appreciate most about the local culture?
We asked expats and digital nomads what they appreciate the most about the local culture in Leiden. They wrote...
"Expats in Leiden appreciate the city's rich history and culture, which is evident in its many museums, monuments, and historical sites. They also enjoy the city's vibrant nightlife, with its many bars, restaurants, and cafes. Additionally, expats appreciate the city's friendly and welcoming atmosphere, as well as its excellent public transportation system. Finally, they enjoy the city's proximity to Amsterdam and other major cities, making it easy to explore the rest of the Netherlands," said another expat in Leiden, The Netherlands.
- What should I pack when moving to Leiden?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Leiden?
- Will I be able to find a job in Leiden?
- What is life like in Leiden?
- What do expats in Leiden appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Leiden?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Leiden accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Leiden like?
- What are healthcare services like in Leiden?
- What are medical services in Leiden like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Leiden?
- What are emergency services like in Leiden?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Leiden?
- How are local medical facilities in Leiden?
- As a foreigner living in Leiden, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What do expats in Leiden appreciate most about the local culture?If you live in Leiden, newcomers to Leiden would love to hear your answer to this question.