What do expats in Tromso appreciate most about the local culture?
We asked expats and digital nomads what they appreciate the most about the local culture in Tromso. They wrote...
"Expats in Tromso appreciate the locals' deep connection to nature, the relaxed atmosphere, and the friendly and welcoming people. The culinary scene is also vibrant, with a variety of traditional dishes that feature the local seafood. Additionally, expats tend to appreciate the wide range of outdoor activities available in the area due to its mountainous landscape, midnight sun, and the spectacular aurora borealis, making it a great destination for adventurous souls. Lastly, the city's rich cultural heritage, fascinating Sami culture, and vibrant art and music scenes also appeal to expats in Tromso," explained one expat living in Tromso, Norway.
Never worry about paying your medical bills out of pocket again. The innovative Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
PassportCard allows for a stress-free experience for all expat families, remote travelers, and workers. With a 24/7 customer service and an outstanding customer base of over 2 Million clients, it will feel like medical care at home. Get up to 10% off on your policy now. Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Tromso?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Tromso?
- Will I be able to find a job in Tromso?
- What is life like in Tromso?
- What do expats in Tromso appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Tromso?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Tromso accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Tromso like?
- What are healthcare services like in Tromso?
- What are medical services in Tromso like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Tromso?
- What are emergency services like in Tromso?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Tromso?
- How are local medical facilities in Tromso?
- As a foreigner living in Tromso, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What do expats in Tromso appreciate most about the local culture?If you live in Tromso, newcomers to Tromso would love to hear your answer to this question.