What do expats find most challenging?
We asked expats and digital nomads what they find the most challenging about the local culture in Minturno. They wrote...
"Expats in Minturno may find it challenging to adjust to the slower pace of life and the strong emphasis on family and community. They may also find it difficult to navigate the bureaucracy and paperwork associated with living in Italy. Additionally, the language barrier can be a challenge for expats, as many locals may not speak English. Finally, expats may find it difficult to adjust to the cultural norms and expectations of the local community, such as the importance of respecting elders and the traditional gender roles," said a member in Minturno, Italy.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Minturno?
- What do I need to know before moving to Minturno?
- How do I find a place to live in Minturno?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Minturno?
- What is the average cost of housing in Minturno?
- How do I meet people in Minturno?
- What should I pack when moving to Minturno?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Minturno?
- Will I be able to find a job in Minturno?
- What is life like in Minturno?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Minturno?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Minturno?
- What is the social scene like in Minturno?
- What advice to expats in Minturno have about housing?
- What are medical services in Minturno like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Minturno?
- Is the cost of living in Minturno high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Minturno?
- Why do people move to Minturno?
What do expats find most challenging?If you live in Minturno, newcomers to Minturno would love to hear your answer to this question.