Will I save money living in Antalya?
We asked expats if they save money living in Antalya. They said...
"Living in Antalya can be significantly cheaper than living in the United States. The cost of living in Antalya is much lower than in the US, with rent, groceries, and other everyday expenses costing significantly less. Additionally, the Turkish Lira is much weaker than the US Dollar, meaning that your money will go further in Turkey. As a result, you can expect to save a considerable amount of money by living in Antalya compared to the United States," remarked another expat in Antalya, Turkey.
"Yes. Costs of electric, gas and water are far cheaper than in the UK. Also taxes are also less. The cost of cars here are more than in the UK, with 2nd hand car prices here very expensive compared to the UK. Petrol and disel prices are if not one of the most expensive in the world, even more than in the UK," said a member in Antalya, Turkey.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Antalya?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Antalya?
- Will I be able to find a job in Antalya?
- What is life like in Antalya?
- What do expats in Antalya appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Antalya?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Antalya accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Antalya like?
- What are healthcare services like in Antalya?
- What are medical services in Antalya like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Antalya?
- What are emergency services like in Antalya?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Antalya?
- How are local medical facilities in Antalya?
- As a foreigner living in Antalya, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Will I save money living in Antalya?If you live in Antalya, newcomers to Antalya would love to hear your answer to this question.