Will I save money living in Accra?
We asked expats if they save money living in Accra. They said...
"Living in Accra can be significantly cheaper than living in the United States. The cost of living in Accra is generally lower than in the US, with rent, food, and transportation being much more affordable. Additionally, the cost of goods and services is generally lower in Accra than in the US. As a result, living in Accra can be a great way to save money," explained one expat living in Accra, Ghana.
- What should I pack when moving to Accra?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Accra?
- Will I be able to find a job in Accra?
- What is life like in Accra?
- What do expats in Accra appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Accra?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Accra accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Accra like?
- What are healthcare services like in Accra?
- What are medical services in Accra like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Accra?
- What are emergency services like in Accra?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Accra?
- How are local medical facilities in Accra?
- As a foreigner living in Accra, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Will I save money living in Accra?If you live in Accra, newcomers to Accra would love to hear your answer to this question.