Will I save money living in Lyon?
We asked expats if they save money living in Lyon. They said...
"Living in Lyon could be significantly less expensive than living in the United States. Prices on basic necessities such as food, transportation, and housing tend to be much lower in France than many regions in the United States. Additionally, income taxes in France are lower, meaning that your money can stretch further than it would in the United States. Ultimately, living in Lyon, France could save you a lot of money when compared to living in the United States," remarked another expat in Lyon, France, France.
- What should I pack when moving to Lyon?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Lyon?
- Will I be able to find a job in Lyon?
- What is life like in Lyon?
- What do expats in Lyon appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Lyon?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Lyon accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Lyon like?
- What are healthcare services like in Lyon?
- What are medical services in Lyon like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Lyon?
- What are emergency services like in Lyon?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Lyon?
- How are local medical facilities in Lyon?
- As a foreigner living in Lyon, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Will I save money living in Lyon?If you live in Lyon, newcomers to Lyon would love to hear your answer to this question.