Will I save money living in Mexico City?
We asked expats if they save money living in Mexico City. They said...
"Generally speaking, living in Mexico City can be more cost-effective than living in the United States due to a lower cost of living and very affordable accommodations. Many expenses such as groceries, transportation and utilities can cost significantly less in Mexico City than in the United States, so those looking to stretch their budget will benefit from the lower cost of living. Additionally, in Mexico City it is easier to find budget-friendly activities, as entertainment and cultural attractions are typically much less expensive than in the US," remarked another expat who made the move to Mexico City, Mexico.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Mexico City?
- What do I need to know before moving to Mexico City?
- How do I find a place to live in Mexico City?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Mexico City?
- What is the average cost of housing in Mexico City?
- How do I meet people in Mexico City?
- What should I pack when moving to Mexico City?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mexico City?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mexico City?
- What is life like in Mexico City?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Mexico City?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Mexico City?
- What is the social scene like in Mexico City?
- What advice to expats in Mexico City have about housing?
- What are medical services in Mexico City like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mexico City?
- Is the cost of living in Mexico City high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Mexico City?
- Why do people move to Mexico City?
Will I save money living in Mexico City?If you live in Mexico City, newcomers to Mexico City would love to hear your answer to this question.