Is the cost of living in Cambridge high?
We asked people how much they someone comfortably live on in Cambridge, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Cambridge is generally considered to be high. Rent prices are particularly expensive, with the average cost of a one-bedroom apartment in the city centre being around £1,000 per month. Groceries and other everyday items are also more expensive than in other parts of the UK. Eating out can also be costly, with the average price of a meal for two in a mid-range restaurant being around £50," said a member in Cambridge, England.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Cambridge?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cambridge?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cambridge?
- What is life like in Cambridge?
- What do expats in Cambridge appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Cambridge?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Cambridge accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Cambridge like?
- What are healthcare services like in Cambridge?
- What are medical services in Cambridge like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cambridge?
- What are emergency services like in Cambridge?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Cambridge?
- How are local medical facilities in Cambridge?
- As a foreigner living in Cambridge, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is the cost of living in Cambridge high?If you live in Cambridge, newcomers to Cambridge would love to hear your answer to this question.