Is the cost of living in Negombo high?
We asked people how much they someone comfortably live on in Negombo, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Negombo is generally considered to be quite affordable. Basic necessities such as food, transportation, and utilities are relatively inexpensive, while rent and other housing costs can be higher than in other parts of the country. Eating out is also relatively affordable, with a variety of local and international cuisine available. Overall, Negombo is a great place to live for those looking for a low-cost lifestyle," remarked another expat in Negombo, Sri Lanka.
- What should I pack when moving to Negombo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Negombo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Negombo?
- What is life like in Negombo?
- What do expats in Negombo appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Negombo?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Negombo accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Negombo like?
- What are healthcare services like in Negombo?
- What are medical services in Negombo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Negombo?
- What are emergency services like in Negombo?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Negombo?
- How are local medical facilities in Negombo?
- As a foreigner living in Negombo, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is the cost of living in Negombo high?If you live in Negombo, newcomers to Negombo would love to hear your answer to this question.