Is the cost of living in Sacramento high?
We asked people how much they someone comfortably live on in Sacramento, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Sacramento is generally considered to be quite reasonable. Housing costs are lower than the national average, and the cost of groceries and other necessities is also relatively low. The cost of transportation is also quite affordable, with public transportation options available and the cost of gasoline being lower than in many other parts of the country. Overall, Sacramento is a great place to live for those looking for an affordable cost of living," said another expat in Sacramento, the United States.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Sacramento?
- What do I need to know before moving to Sacramento?
- How do I find a place to live in Sacramento?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Sacramento?
- What is the average cost of housing in Sacramento?
- How do I meet people in Sacramento?
- What should I pack when moving to Sacramento?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Sacramento?
- Will I be able to find a job in Sacramento?
- What is life like in Sacramento?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Sacramento?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Sacramento?
- What is the social scene like in Sacramento?
- What advice to expats in Sacramento have about housing?
- What are medical services in Sacramento like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Sacramento?
- Is the cost of living in Sacramento high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Sacramento?
- Why do people move to Sacramento?
Is the cost of living in Sacramento high?If you live in Sacramento, newcomers to Sacramento would love to hear your answer to this question.