Is the cost of living in Hamilton high?
We asked people how much they someone comfortably live on in Hamilton, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Hamilton is generally considered to be high. Prices for basic necessities such as food, housing, and transportation are all more expensive than in many other parts of the world. Additionally, the cost of entertainment and leisure activities can be quite high, as well as the cost of medical care. Despite the high cost of living, Hamilton is a desirable place to live due to its beautiful beaches, warm climate, and vibrant culture," commented one expat who made the move to Hamilton, Bermuda.
- What should I pack when moving to Hamilton?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Hamilton?
- Will I be able to find a job in Hamilton?
- What is life like in Hamilton?
- What do expats in Hamilton appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Hamilton?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Hamilton accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Hamilton like?
- What are healthcare services like in Hamilton?
- What are medical services in Hamilton like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Hamilton?
- What are emergency services like in Hamilton?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Hamilton?
- How are local medical facilities in Hamilton?
- As a foreigner living in Hamilton, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is the cost of living in Hamilton high?If you live in Hamilton, newcomers to Hamilton would love to hear your answer to this question.