Is the cost of living in Munich high?
We asked people how much they someone comfortably live on in Munich, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Munich is generally considered to be high. Rent prices are particularly expensive, with the average one-bedroom apartment costing around €1,000 per month. Groceries and other everyday items are also more expensive than in other parts of Germany. Eating out can also be costly, with a meal for two at a mid-range restaurant costing around €50. Public transportation is relatively affordable, with a monthly ticket costing around €70," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Munich, Germany.
- What should I pack when moving to Munich?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Munich?
- Will I be able to find a job in Munich?
- What is life like in Munich?
- What do expats in Munich appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Munich?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Munich accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Munich like?
- What are healthcare services like in Munich?
- What are medical services in Munich like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Munich?
- What are emergency services like in Munich?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Munich?
- How are local medical facilities in Munich?
- As a foreigner living in Munich, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is the cost of living in Munich high?If you live in Munich, newcomers to Munich would love to hear your answer to this question.