Is the cost of living in Cairo high?
We asked people how much they someone comfortably live on in Cairo, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Cairo is generally considered to be quite affordable. Basic necessities such as food, transportation, and housing are relatively inexpensive compared to other cities in the region. However, prices for luxury items such as electronics and imported goods can be quite expensive. Additionally, the cost of living can vary greatly depending on the neighborhood and lifestyle," said a member in Cairo, Egypt.
- What should I pack when moving to Cairo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cairo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cairo?
- What is life like in Cairo?
- What do expats in Cairo appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Cairo?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Cairo accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Cairo like?
- What are healthcare services like in Cairo?
- What are medical services in Cairo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cairo?
- What are emergency services like in Cairo?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Cairo?
- How are local medical facilities in Cairo?
- As a foreigner living in Cairo, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is the cost of living in Cairo high?If you live in Cairo, newcomers to Cairo would love to hear your answer to this question.