Is the cost of living in Stavanger high?
We asked people how much they someone comfortably live on in Stavanger, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Stavanger is generally considered to be high. Prices for basic necessities such as food, housing, and transportation are all relatively expensive compared to other cities in Norway. Additionally, the cost of entertainment and leisure activities can also be quite high," remarked another expat in Stavanger, Norway.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Stavanger?
- What do I need to know before moving to Stavanger?
- How do I find a place to live in Stavanger?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Stavanger?
- What is the average cost of housing in Stavanger?
- How do I meet people in Stavanger?
- What should I pack when moving to Stavanger?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Stavanger?
- Will I be able to find a job in Stavanger?
- What is life like in Stavanger?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Stavanger?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Stavanger?
- What is the social scene like in Stavanger?
- What advice to expats in Stavanger have about housing?
- What are medical services in Stavanger like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Stavanger?
- Is the cost of living in Stavanger high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Stavanger?
- Why do people move to Stavanger?
Is the cost of living in Stavanger high?If you live in Stavanger, newcomers to Stavanger would love to hear your answer to this question.