Is the cost of living in Oslo high?
We asked people how much they someone comfortably live on in Oslo, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Oslo is generally considered to be high. Prices for basic necessities such as food, housing, and transportation are all relatively expensive compared to other cities in Europe. Additionally, taxes are also quite high in Norway, making it even more expensive to live in Oslo," remarked another expat in Oslo, Norway.
- What should I pack when moving to Oslo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Oslo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Oslo?
- What is life like in Oslo?
- What do expats in Oslo appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Oslo?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Oslo accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Oslo like?
- What are healthcare services like in Oslo?
- What are medical services in Oslo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Oslo?
- What are emergency services like in Oslo?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Oslo?
- How are local medical facilities in Oslo?
- As a foreigner living in Oslo, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is the cost of living in Oslo high?If you live in Oslo, newcomers to Oslo would love to hear your answer to this question.