Is the cost of living in Oslo high?
We asked people how much they someone comfortably live on in Oslo, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Oslo is generally considered to be high. Prices for basic necessities such as food, housing, and transportation are all relatively expensive compared to other cities in Europe. Additionally, taxes are also quite high in Norway, making it even more expensive to live in Oslo," remarked another expat in Oslo, Norway.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Oslo?
- What do I need to know before moving to Oslo?
- How do I find a place to live in Oslo?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Oslo?
- What is the average cost of housing in Oslo?
- How do I meet people in Oslo?
- What should I pack when moving to Oslo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Oslo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Oslo?
- What is life like in Oslo?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Oslo?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Oslo?
- What is the social scene like in Oslo?
- What advice to expats in Oslo have about housing?
- What are medical services in Oslo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Oslo?
- Is the cost of living in Oslo high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Oslo?
- Why do people move to Oslo?
Is the cost of living in Oslo high?If you live in Oslo, newcomers to Oslo would love to hear your answer to this question.