Is the cost of living in Lisbon high?
We asked people how much they someone comfortably live on in Lisbon, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Lisbon is generally considered to be quite reasonable. Prices for basic necessities such as food, transportation, and housing are generally lower than in other major European cities. Eating out in restaurants is also relatively affordable, with a meal for two people costing around €30. Utilities such as electricity and water are also relatively inexpensive. Overall, Lisbon is a great place to live for those looking for a good quality of life at an affordable price," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Lisbon, Portugal.
- What should I pack when moving to Lisbon?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Lisbon?
- Will I be able to find a job in Lisbon?
- What is life like in Lisbon?
- What do expats in Lisbon appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Lisbon?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Lisbon accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Lisbon like?
- What are healthcare services like in Lisbon?
- What are medical services in Lisbon like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Lisbon?
- What are emergency services like in Lisbon?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Lisbon?
- How are local medical facilities in Lisbon?
- As a foreigner living in Lisbon, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is the cost of living in Lisbon high?If you live in Lisbon, newcomers to Lisbon would love to hear your answer to this question.